Mountain Flow Yoga – 5 Classes per Week!
Mountain Flow is a type of Hatha yoga that connects movement with breath to help improve strength, flexibility and concentration. Gradually warm the body and awaken the mind to this energizing flow for all levels. Expect to experience gentle Sun Salutations, a variety of seated and standing postures and will end in a deep relaxation. The postures together with controlled breathing produces heat and assists in cleansing the body. Modifications for postures will be given throughout the class making it great for everyone. The perfect way to start or end your day in the Mountains.
When: Suspended until further notice.
Cost & Details:
- $5 for Staff & Valley Residents, or 10 Sessions for $40; $15 for Hotel Guests
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & Water
- Location: Season’s (Located in Crosswaters Resort). Weather Permitting, Yoga will be relocated to the Ball Field
- Visit the Kananaskis Res page for exact dates/times/locations (in case of any changes to the schedule below).
- Click HERE to reserve your spot.
Classes for August are as follows:
- Mondays @ 5:30PM (Kayla)
- Wednesdays @ 5:30PM (Bridget)
- Thursdays @ 1:00PM (Dana)
- Fridays @ 10:00AM (Gill)
- Fridays @ 5:30PM (Bridget)
Hosted by our very own Bridget Murphy, Dana McKinlay, Gill Symons & Kayla Leddy!
**CASH ONLY** No Payroll deduction available for Yoga.
If you have any questions about Yoga please feel free to contact Bridget Murphy at BridgetM@LodgeatKananaskis.com