Yoga has been suspended until further notice
Mountain Flow is a type of Hatha yoga that connects movement with breath to help improve strength, flexibility and concentration. Gradually warm the body and awaken the mind to this energizing flow for all levels. Expect to experience gentle Sun Salutations, a variety of seated and standing postures and will end in a deep relaxation. The postures together with controlled breathing produces heat and assists in cleansing the body. Modifications for postures will be given throughout the class making it great for everyone. The perfect way to start or end your day in the Mountains.
When: Suspended until further notice.
Cost & Details:
- $5 for Staff & Valley Residents, or 10 Sessions for $40, $15 for Hotel Guests
- Bring your own Yoga Mat & Water
- You must wear a mask for the entire duration of the class
- Attendees must be 3 meters apart
- Instructor will not be able to give hands-on adjustments
- SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
Hosted by our very own Kayla Leddy!
**CASH ONLY** No Payroll deduction available for Yoga.
If you have any questions about Yoga please feel free to contact Bridget Murphy at BridgetM@LodgeatKananaskis.com