Calgary Shuttle Sign-Up Form
- Depart Residence at 9:00am
- Arrive at Market Mall at approx 10:30am
- Depart Market Mall at 1:30pm
- Back to Residence at approximately 3:00pm
Please remember there are rules in place to ensure fair and equal opportunity for all staff in regards to shuttles. Failure to follow these rules can lead to shuttle privileges being taken away for a pre-determined period of time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of your Employee Experience Representatives.
Things to note:
- Your Employee Number is REQUIRED for Sign-up. This is the number you use to punch in/out for your shifts. If you are unsure please reach out to your manager for this number. Failure to provide a valid employee number can result in privileges being revoked.
- Shuttles are only available to PKML/KNS Employees at this time.
- When booking, if there is no time shown on the day you are choosing, this means that the shuttle is full. Waiting list is “First Come-First Served”. You can wait in front of Residence A at departure time to see if there are any cancellations. We do not keep an actual “waiting list”
- If you need to cancel, please email DLSAC@LodgeatKananaskis.com . The Belldesk cannot cancel shuttles.
- If you are only planning on a one-way trip, please email BellDesk@LodgeatKananaskis.com to inform them. Should the shuttle be cancelled for any reason you will be responsible for finding your own transportation.
You can only sign up for ONE Calgary Shuttle per Month. This allows us to keep it fair so that everybody has a chance to go.
NOTE – EFFECTIVE NOVEMBER 2nd – COST FOR CALGARY SHUTTLES WILL BE $10 CASH ONLY, PRESENTED TO THE DRIVER AT TIME OF DEPARTURE.
- COVID-19 Mandatory procedure: All employees joining the shuttle must wear a mask for the duration of the time they are in the shuttle. It is also required that you sanitize your hands each time prior to stepping into the shuttle. You must also complete your covid daily check-in on the Pomeroy Portal before being allowed on the shuttle. Those who refuse to comply will not be able to utilize this service. We appreciate your understanding and compliance of this procedure as keeping our employees healthy and safe continues to be our priority