THE LAST DIVE OF 2017!!!
- Thursday, November 2, 2017
- Depart Residence ‘A’ at 8:00AM
- Return at approx. 3:00PM
- Cost: $200.00*
Things to Note
- Have something to eat, bring a snack, and come with comfortable sport clothing and running shoes.
- When you arrive you will have to sign a Waiver of Liability. Read thoroughly before signing.
- Jumpsuits and Helmets will be provided. Helmets are mandatory.
- Jump altitude is 10,000 feet.
- Once you exit and leave the plane, you will freefall approximately 40 seconds before the instructor opens the main parachute.
- For approximately 5 minutes you will fly the parachute with your instructor.
- Remember to listen to your instructor when he is preparing to land. It is important to keep your feet and knees up and out of his way so he lands smoothly.
- If you have purchased the video of your skydive (not included – can be purchased at the event) it will be ready in about ½ an hour after you land.
Visit www.albertaskydivers.com for more details