Canmore Shuttle Sign-Up Form
- Depart Residence at 9:00am
- Arrive at Save-On at 10:00am
- Depart Save-On at 11:30am
- Back to Residence at approximately 12:30am
- Depart Residence at 1:00pm
- Arrive at Save-On at 2:00pm
- Depart Save-On at 3:30pm
- Back to Residence at approximately 4:30pm
Please remember there are rules in place to ensure fair and equal opportunity for all staff in regards to shuttles. Failure to follow these rules can lead to shuttle privileges being taken away for a pre-determined period of time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of your Employee Experience Representatives.
Things to note:
- Your Employee Number is REQUIRED for Sign-up. This is the number you use to punch in/out for your shifts. If you are unsure please reach out to your manager for this number. Failure to provide a valid employee number can result in privileges being revoked. Non-PKML Staff can use 555 to sign up and must provide proof of payment prior to boarding the shuttle. There is currently no charge for the shuttles.
- When booking, if there is no time shown on the day you are choosing, this means that the shuttle is full. Waiting list is “First Come-First Served”. You can wait in front of Residence A at departure time to see if there are any cancellations. We do not keep an actual “waiting list”
- If you need to cancel, please email DLSAC@LodgeatKananaskis.com . The Belldesk cannot cancel shuttles.
- If you are only planning on a one-way trip, please email BellDesk@LodgeatKananaskis.com to inform them. Should the shuttle be cancelled for any reason you will be responsible for finding your own transportation.