Calgary Shuttle Sign-Up Form
- Depart Residence at 10:30am
- Depart Chinook at approximately 4:00pm
- Depart Superstore at approximately 5:00pm
- Back to Residence at approximately 6:30pm
- Depart Residence at 3:00pm
- Depart Chinook at approximately 9:00pm
- Depart Superstore at approximately 10:00pm
- Back to Residence at approximately 11:00pm
Please remember there are rules in place to ensure fair and equal opportunity for all staff in regards to shuttles. Failure to follow these rules can lead to shuttle privileges being taken away for a pre-determined period of time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of your Employee Experience Representatives.
Things to note:
- Your Employee Number is REQUIRED for Sign-up. This is the number you use to punch in/out for your shifts. If you are unsure please reach out to your manager for this number. Failure to provide a valid employee number can result in privileges being revoked. Non-Delta Staff can use 555 to sign up and must provide proof of payment prior to boarding the shuttle. Payment of $10.50 (inc.GST) is to be made at Front Desk prior to departure.
- When booking, if there is no time shown on the day you are choosing, this means that the shuttle is full. Waiting list is “First Come-First Served”. You can wait in front of Residence A at departure time to see if there are any cancellations. We do not keep an actual “waiting list”
- If you need to cancel, please email DLSAC@LodgeatKananaskis.com . The Belldesk cannot cancel shuttles.
- If you are only planning on a one-way trip, please email BellDesk@LodgeatKananaskis.com to inform them. Should the shuttle be cancelled for any reason you will be responsible for finding your own transportation.
- IMPORTANT – Shuttles require a minimum of 5 passengers in order to run. Should we need to cancel for any reason (lack of passengers, weather, etc…) we will do our best to notify via the Kananaskis Res Facebook Page in a timely manner. Emails will NOT be sent to registered passengers to inform them of this cancellation.